Sometimes I love Mondays, they are a chance to start over. Today, I hate Mondays. I am looking forward to a long week of deadlines. So, lets start today off with five things that make me smile. Maybe, just maybe,
they can cheer me up.
1. Cupcakes: that is right my first thing that makes me happy is food. Maybe I am just really in the mood for a cupcake. This adorable sweet shop on State Street in Madison Wisconsin has the best red velvet cupcakes. I think I may stop in and get one this week.
2. Big Knit Sweaters. When its cold out, but you still want to leave the house looking presentable, big knit sweaters do the trick. This blog covers a few ways to wear them.
3. A good book. I love reading, especially on my nook, but with school taking over my life its hard to find time. A few of my favorite reads in case you do find time:
- The truth about forever-Sarah Dessen
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven-Mitch Album
4. Blog Hopping. Lately I am obsessed with reading blogs. I love them. Search the web for a few that may interest you and follow them.
5. A good run. The beauty of a good run – you only have to think about putting one foot in front of the other. It’s a great way to clear my mind.
What are a few of your favorite things?
This is my list..today. It changes often.